Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dr. Myles Spar



I worked with Dr. Myles Spar at the Venice Family Clinic last year, when I was an intern at the Pain Clinic. I just found out he has a blog. Take a look! You can also follow him on Twitter.

From an article he wrote in the L.A. Times, about when he started to get curious about alternative medicine:

At her next appointment, three months later, she was worried about feelings of dizziness. I asked about the abdominal pain, and she seemed to strain to recall it. Then she remembered that the medicines I had given her had made her sick, so she had tried acupuncture. The acupuncturist said something about deficient spleen qi, or something, she said, and whatever it was went away after a few treatments. But, she said, about this dizziness... Read the full article.

No comments: