After taking a closer look at the program for the upcoming Taoist conference, I thought I should highlight some of the teachers who are presenting there. The mix is very interesting - people from many different Taoist traditions will be sharing their view of the path. Dr. Alex Feng and Charlene Ossler, the conference organizers, will of course be presenting, on Hua Tuo's Five Animal Qi Gong and the Taoist approach to health, respectively.
- Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson, founder of the International Institute of Medical Qigong
- Austin Ahern, who comes from the Ni family Integral Way Society
- Chris Tompkins, a PhD candidate at the University of California
- Liu Ming, founder of Da Yuan Circle
- Professor Bing F. YeYoung, founder of YeYoung Culture Studies.
- Dr. Ted Cibik, founder of Inner Strength, an integrative medical practice in western Pennsylvania.
- and Yosan's own Dr. Brady Chin!
The list goes on...