Friday, July 10, 2009

Chinese Herbs on Twitter



People are talking about their Chinese herbs on Twitter. I like to highlight what patients say about their herbs - here's a selection... You can follow us on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/fatturtleherbs.

  • On_bike_normal
    CyclistOnChemo: The Disgusting Chinese Herbs tasted OK this morning. Wonder if it's because I was concentrating on something or if my taste is changing
    Jul 10, 2009 08:21 AM GMT · from TwitterFox · Reply · View Tweet
  • Img_5029_normal
    msservalan: Found my seat, realised I left my chinese herbs at home! Sigh... Wonder if it's worth getting them sent to meet me?
    Jul 10, 2009 03:42 AM GMT · from TwitterBerry · Reply · View Tweet
  • My_photo__normal
    HerbalPatricia: It's official. Brenda 43 is pregnant. FSH was 34, one ovary was partially removed with a cyst. 5 months of Chinese herbs and success today
    Jul 10, 2009 01:21 AM GMT · from web · Reply · View Tweet
  • Vinh_6_normal
    iPewp: Chinese herbs are crazy old fashioned. Hurts the nose.
    Jul 9, 2009 04:36 AM GMT · from txt · Reply · View Tweet

No comments: